ComBase is the number one FREE web-based resource for Quantitative and Predictive Food Microbiology. Register / Login
- A systematically formatted database of quantified microbial responses to the food environment with more than 50,000 records
- The ComBase Predictive Models – based on ComBase data to predict the growth or inactivation of microorganisms in food.
It can be used for:
- Predicting and improving the microbiological safety and quality of foods
- Designing, producing and storing foods economically
- Assessing microbiological risk in foods.